Gluten Free Blueberry Oat Pancakes
Recipe Yield: 8 Servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 1 cup [url href=”http://grandmasgrotto.com” target=”_blank” title=”GG Flour”]GG flour[/url]
- 1 cup Bobs red mill oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 4 whole egg
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 2 cup fresh blueberries
- Place the [url href=”http://GLUTENFREEBOSS.COM” target=”_blank”]GG flour,[/url] oats, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt and granulated sugar into the bowl of your food processor. Pulse for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the dry ingredients from the bowl of the food processor to a mixing bowl.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients and add in the buttermilk, whole egg, vanilla extract and oil. Mix until the batter is formed together.
- Once the griddle is preheated, Add butter Then, using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, place pancake batter onto the griddle. Then, place a few blueberries on top of each pancake, into the batter.
- Cook for between two and four minutes, or until you start to see bubbles forming along the edge of each pancake. Then, flip each pancake and cook for about two more minutes. then eat